MON 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Teen/Adult 13+ | Jocelyn McGrath
Full Semester - September 10th - February 2
Tuition: $310 | Drop-In $17
Step onto the mat and experience the Art of Peace for yourself. In Aikido, we learn how to reframe conflict by becoming skillful in welcoming, guiding and transforming an attacker’s energy. With this practice, we develop confidence to move in the world and maintain peaceful intent.
This foundational Aikido class is designed for the beginning student, but all levels are welcome to join in practice. Learn ki exercises to strengthen your connection to your body’s vital energy, as well as basic forms and techniques, including rolls, front falls, partnering and freestyle. With an emphasis on safety, relaxation, and fun, this class is a great place to begin your training.
DRESS CODE: To Be Announced
How To Register
- Fill out Registration Form: All new & returning students must fill out form first
- Pay with Check/Cash First Day of Class/Mail: Payable to Moving Arts Exchange 325 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA
- Pay for Multiple Classes: After you submit registration form you will receive an email within two business days with a custom pay link.
- Payment Plans: Email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Now: Click pay now button below to pay for one class w/credit card