Ballet Arts 2
THURS 4:30 - 5:45 pm
ages 10 - 12 | Nina Echegaray
Full Semester - September 10th - February 2
Ballet Arts 2 will expand on the foundations of Ballet technique. Dancers will begin with barre work, continue with center work, and finish with exercises traveling across the floor. Learn coordination, spacial awareness, flexibility, rhythm, ballet vocabulary, and build the necessary strength to support the whole body. This class will build self-confidence through a positive dance environment, self-discipline, and the pure enjoyment of moving freely through this classical dance technique.
Girls | Pink Tights, Black Leotards, hair pulled back and out of face, and Ballet slippers.
Boys | Form fitting t-shirt, shorts or black dance pants, hair pulled back, out of face, and Ballet slippers.
How To Register
- Fill out Registration Form: All new & returning students must fill out form first
- Pay with Check/Cash First Day of Class/Mail: Payable to Moving Arts Exchange 325 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA
- Pay for Multiple Classes: After you submit registration form you will receive an email within two business days with a custom pay link.
- Payment Plans: Email Meredith at email@example.com
- Pay Now: Click pay now button below to pay for one class w/credit card