wed 4:30 - 6:00 pm
ages 14+ | Ellen Gorman
Full Semester - September 10th - February 2
This class combines the foundation of classic-Modern dance technique, including the Horton Technique and Ballet centering, with the current trends of Contemporary movement, including floor work and partnering. We will be on our hands and our feet, dancing to heart pumping music while we build strength and discipline. Come work hard and the fun will follow!
Female | Leggings or Tights, Leotards, hair pulled back and out of face, and bare-feet.
Male | Form fitting t-shirt, shorts or black dance pants, or sweat pants, hair pulled back and out of face, and bare-feet.
How To Register
- Fill out Registration Form: All new & returning students must fill out form first
- Pay with Check/Cash First Day of Class/Mail: Payable to Moving Arts Exchange 325 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA
- Pay for Multiple Classes: After you submit registration form you will receive an email within two business days with a custom pay link.
- Payment Plans: Email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Now: Click pay now button below to pay for one class w/credit card