TUES 3:45 - 4:30 am
ages 6 - 11 | Ellen Gorman
8 WEEK SESSION: $130
- Fall1 - September 10 - Nov 3
- Fall2 - November 5 - Jan 19
- Fall/Winter - Jan 21 – March 30
This athletic-movement class integrates the martial-arts dance components from Capoeira, conditioning elements of Parkour, and the moving arts foundations from Contemporary Hip-Hop. Run, jump, skip, leap, roll, spin, backwards, forwards, up, down, cartwheel, vaulting and go! This is a high-energy and creative moving adventure - combining healthy alignment and body awareness with the instinctive movements of young boys and girls. Develop strength, agility and spatial awareness. Navigate across obstacle courses, through rolling, jumping, spinning, vaulting, slides and floor/ground maneuvers. ALL levels of physical ability will enjoy – build cool skills, move to great music, and most importantly WE HAVE FUN!
DRESS CODE - NO BARE LEGS
Girls | Leggings or Tights, Leotards, Hair pulled back and out of face, and Bare Feet.
Boys | Form fitting t-shirt, shorts or black dance pants, or sweat pants and Bare Feet.
PLEASE NO: jeans, bare legs, jewelry, accessories, baggy or over-sized clothing
How To Register
- Fill out Registration Form: All new & returning students must fill out form first
- Pay with Check/Cash First Day of Class/Mail: Payable to Moving Arts Exchange 325 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA
- Pay for Multiple Classes: After you submit registration form you will receive an email within two business days with a custom pay link.
- Payment Plans: Email Meredith at email@example.com
- Pay Now: Click pay now button below to pay for one class w/credit card