Mon 3:45 - 5:15 pm
ages 12+ | Andrea Blacklow
Full Semester - September 10th - February 2
This Intermediate Modern class is for teens looking to challenge themselves while having fun and building dance technique. Classic Modern center work will focus on alignment and strength. Floor work will deepen connection to moving with a strong core. Moving across the floor and varied combinations will increase versatility in movement, develop artistry, musicality and performance skills while encouraging students to embody their personal creative dance practice.
Female | Leggings or Tights, Leotards, hair pulled back and out of face, and bare-feet.
Male | Form fitting t-shirt, shorts or black dance pants, or sweat pants, hair pulled back and out of face, and bare-feet.
How To Register
- Fill out Registration Form: All new & returning students must fill out form first
- Pay with Check/Cash First Day of Class/Mail: Payable to Moving Arts Exchange 325 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA
- Pay for Multiple Classes: After you submit registration form you will receive an email within two business days with a custom pay link.
- Payment Plans: Email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Now: Click pay now button below to pay for one class w/credit card