TUES 4:30 - 5:45 pm
ages 8 - 11 | Sarah Daunt
Full Semester - September 10th - February 2
This class is an eclectic mix of traditional Jazz dance, Ballet technique, and Contemporary Modern. The exploration of diverse dance styles provide historical timelines and builds a strong foundation of dance technique. Students enjoy creative explorations, deepen their physical focus and self-discipline while increasing strength, flexibility, and versatility.
Girls | Leggings or Tights, Leotards, Hair pulled back and out of face, and bare-feet.
Boys | Form fitting t-shirt, shorts or black dance pants, or sweat pants and bare-feet.
How To Register
- Fill out Registration Form: All new & returning students must fill out form first
- Pay with Check/Cash First Day of Class/Mail: Payable to Moving Arts Exchange 325 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA
- Pay for Multiple Classes: After you submit registration form you will receive an email within two business days with a custom pay link.
- Payment Plans: Email Meredith at email@example.com
- Pay Now: Click pay now button below to pay for one class w/credit card