Moving in & Moving forward $30,000 Capital Campaign
White House Square | 325 Stockbridge Road
Great Barrington, MA (Rte 7)
December 2nd/3rd 2017 - First Day Floor Build
Capital Campaign Budget:
$10,000 Space Build-out and Sprung Dance floor
$9,000 Original Production, Liminal in Tandem
$5,000 Studio Equipment
$2,500 TMAX Company and Teen-Created Film Projects
$2,000 Tuition Assistance
$1,500 MAXFlash Community Event
MAX is moving in and moving forward, creating dance to celebrate our new home and expanding community. As the year comes to an end please consider adding Moving Arts Exchange to your charitable giving plans, so that we can continue to create work relevant to our collective experiences.
There has never been a better time for what Moving Arts Exchange is doing in our community. Support of this campaign at any level will help to realize our goal of $30,000. Please join us and help shape the opportunities and relationships necessary for youth empowerment and local arts.
- Expand programming with any amount -- $10 and up
- Assist a dancer’s tuition -- $100 and up
- Support dance companies -- $ 500 and up
- Sponsor a MAXFlash or site-specific dance event -- $1,500
- Underwrite an original dance performance -- $5,000 and up
- Sustain the future of MAX -- $10,000
OR make checks payable to Moving Arts Exchange
Mail to: PO Box 2 Housatonic, MA 01236
MAX is a 501 (c)3 entity | All donations are tax-deductible.